You are invited to submit a Tender for the execution and completion of the works described below in accordance with the Drawings and Specification (if any) supplied herewith, the Griffith University Conditions of Tender & Conditions of Contract for ‘Minor Works’ herein, and any other information issued by the Principal for the purposes of tendering.
Description of Works: Refurbishment of Rooms 3.29, 3.30 and 3.31 for Student Services (L03), Logan campus
Works comprise the construction of office accommodation for Student Services staff and a new Seminar Room for teaching purposes. All works shall be undertaken in accordance with design documentation and specifications.
Tenderers shall note the following:
• Tenders shall close at:
• Closing date and time for the receipt of the tender is:
Date: 5 June 2020
Time: 1.00 pm
• The Contract is a Lump Sum Fixed Price not subject to adjustment for rise and fall in costs.
• Tenders shall remain valid for 30 calendar days.
• The tenders will not be opened publicly.
• Tenders will be evaluated in accordance with the following Criteria and weightings, and tenderers are required to address these criteria in their tender submission;
• Construction program (20%) – Provide a schedule demonstrating how the works will be executed. The University requires Room 3.31 be completed first allowing the functionality of Room 3.30 to be transferred with minimal interruption.
• Contractor’s key resources (20%) – Provide names and qualifications of proposed site management and support staff together with details of any previous experience in working on a University campus. Griffith reserves the right to reject any nominated person and request an alternative nomination.
• Construction Methodology (20%) – Provide a program to undertake the works, Site establishment plan – set down, deliveries, management of COVID-19 on site with head contractor and sub-contractors.
• Price (40%) – Tenderers must complete the Form of Tender – Appendix 1.
Any queries relating to the tender documents including drawings and specifications (if any) shall be submitted by the QTenders link associated with this project. Requests for site access for an inspection, should be directed to the PD&C Project Manager Andrew Preston on Telephone 07 3735 7002 Mobile 0418 187 865 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning, Design and Construction