Seqwater requires service providers for any or all of the below listed services. At this time it is considered that the services under Portion A and Portion B will form one contract and that the services under Portion C will form a seperate contract
Portion A: Provision of On-call Occupational Hygiene Services, including sampling, analysis and provision of reports and advice. This should cover:
• Other occupational hygiene risks.
Portion B: Completion of an asbestos survey in 2020/21 of all Seqwater Sites to confirm the accuracy of Seqwater asbestos registers including:
• Conduct a detailed assessment of asbestos at all Seqwater sites to confirm all asbestos on Seqwater sites is accurately reflected in Seqwater’s asbestos database and site asbestos register. This should include the location of the asbestos (including an accurate photo of the asbestos), type of assessment, current condition of asbestos and current method of controlling exposure to the asbestos.
• Where previously unidentified asbestos is located complete sampling and analysis activities to confirm presence and type of asbestos.
• Provision of an updated asbestos database and updated asbestos registers where additions/amendments to asbestos
• Provision of a report that outlines the current state of asbestos at Seqwater site. The report should include the following information as a minimum:
- Methodology and equipment used for completing the survey
- Person/s and their qualifications involved in this risk assessment
- Details of any trends or observations from the completion of the survey
- Recommendations for improvements in Seqwater’s management of asbestos risks based on activities to complete the survey
Portion C: Provision of Asbestos Removal & Disposal Services on an as-required basis
Tenderers to note: Please provide details of any additional services or tools that may be provided or available to support Seqwater’s management of occupational hygiene risks.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".