This procurement request seeks submissions for the services of a suitably qualified contractor for repairs and reinstatement of the fire system at the Emerald Training Facility (26274 Capricorn Highway, Emerald, Qld, 4720. The hydrant system was damaged in a storm which resulted in damage to the diesel and electric pumps, associated infrastructure and water tank liner. At completion of works a certificate of compliance with relevant fire legislation is required.
The following provides a guide to the works required, however, prospective contractors are encouraged to complete a site inspection to assess the extent of works required:
- Remove and Replace Combustion Ignition Motor Driver
- Remove and Replace Wet End Pump Head for Diesel Pump
- Remove and Replace Wet End Pump Head for Electric Pump
- Remove and Replace Pressure Maintenance Pump
- Re-instate full storage capacity of the lined tanks
- Issue certificate of system compliance with relevant fire regulations