This Request for Tender is the second stage of a two stage tender process. As successful proponents of the EOI (stage one), you are invited to tender for Principal Contractor services for the construction of the Technology Innovation Complex (TIC) Project to be constructed on the James Cook University (JCU) Townsville Campus.
The TIC is a 9,400m2, 5 level ‘Studio’ where research and industry collaboration, innovation and research supports local business – specifically STEM, big data and analytics, information technology and technology transformation. The project will be targeting a LEED Gold sustainability rating and has also registered to target a WELL rating.
The current procurement strategy for the TIC project is a fixed price lump sum traditional fully documented delivery model.
The TIC is being funded by a loan from the Northern Australian Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) via Queensland Treasury (QT) in which case Federal and Queensland Government conditions will apply including the Australian Participation Plan (AIP) and the Indigenous Engagement Strategy (IES). Compliance of these relevant conditions are required by the Principal Contractor as a result of this funding agreement.
For detailed information on the specific construction services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail";
- 1026461RFT Document including Returnable Schedules
- Appendix 1 – TIC Indigenous Engagement Strategy (JCU)
- Appendix 2 – TIC Australian Industry Participation Plan v8
- Appendix 3 – TIC AIPP Report Template.xls
- Appendix 4 - Some Design Forming Part of the Works
- Appendix 5 - Project EOI Data Report, ICN QLD
- Document transmittal (Schedule O) and USB to be collected from JCU, Estate Directorate (Building 57) from 2pm 16/10/2020.
- All Questions are to be raised via "Ask A Question"
- The "On-Line Forum" will be open however this is for general communications and is not for Tender Questions.