23 March, 2021 - Tender Update
As a result of the extreme weather events being experienced in parts of Australia, CQUniversity has extended the closing date of the Tender to 17:00AEST 25/03/2021.
15 March, 2021 - Addendum 01
Pease see attached document "CQURFQ02032021 - Addendum 01.pdf" and "CQU Professional Services Agreement.docx" for download.
Central Queensland University (CQU, the University) is seeking expressions of interest for the provision of valuation services for a three (3) year period. The University is required to recognise and value its land, buildings and infrastructure assets in accordance with the relevant Australian Accounting Standards and other prescribed requirements.
The project involves:
- The valuation of land, buildings and infrastructure assets as at 31 October each year, at fair value (FV).
- A comprehensive valuation will involve physical inspections;
- A desktop revaluation will not require inspection, although updated condition data will be provided by the University each year;
- A material movements report detailing any material market movements between the valuation date (31 October) and the University’s financial reporting date (31 December). To be received no later than 10 January each year.
- The University also aims to develop a long-term strategic relationship with the successful tenderer. Therefore, the tenderer is requested to incorporate into the quote a price for the ad hoc provision of general asset accounting and asset valuation advice.
For a copy of the asset register, please contact Jordan Mogg (email@example.com).
For further detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".