Principal Design Consultant (incl. subconsultants) for the Townsville University Hospital South Block Level 1 Fit-out.
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service requires a highly experienced Project Design Team to work with the business to assist the Project Director and Project Steering Committee with successful fit-out of a new 33-bed ward; the Acute Medical Receiving Unit (AMRU).
To be considered an eligible Offeror, the Principal Consultant must –
- be Queensland Government PQC accredited Level 2 or higher;
- demonstrate prior experience designing high flow inpatient areas in tertiary health facilities;
- partner with a local architecture firm (if not a Townsville based business);
- register and attend the mandatory pre-bid meeting; &
- meet the other mandatory criteria as outlined in the Request for Proposal (invitation document).
The mandatory pre-bid meeting has been allocated for Tuesday Wednesday 7th April 2021 @ 11:00am for interested Principal Consultants (Offerors) only.
Please refer to attachment ‘Pre-bid Meeting Details’ for further instructions. Registrations close 3pm 01/04/2021.
TENDER CLOSE DATE: Wednesday 28th April 2021 @ 3:00pm (QLD Time)
RFI CLOSE DATE: Thursday 22/04/2021 @ 3:00pm (QLD Time)