RE: Sciences Asset Plan, Enabling Works – Package B (N34 & N55), Nathan campus
You are invited to submit a Fee Proposal to undertake Radiation Consultancy Services in connection with the above project.
The scope of the services required is outlined in Schedule 1 of the enclosed Griffith University Standard Conditions of Appointment for Consultants.
Please ensure that you carefully peruse all documents provided with this letter of invitation to ensure that you are fully informed of the intended scope of the project and that you understand the Conditions of Appointment and the extent of required services which will apply to this commission.
You are required to submit completed Schedules 3 and 4, together with any other information requested, no later than 1.00 p.m. on Friday the 14 May 2021 via the QTenders link associated with this project. Proposals submitted by any other means or copied to any GU staff member will be rejected.
It is recommended that you visit the site of the proposed project prior to submitting your proposal, as no additional fees will be approved due to any failure to appreciate the extent of the project or the level of service required. Site visits are available upon request, issued formally to the Griffith Representative.
It is also recommended that you familiarise yourself with Section 29.00 of the current edition of the Griffith University Design Guidelines & Procedures (including any Pending Amendments) which relates to design procedures for consultants. This can be accessed on the web at www.griffith.edu.au/campus-development.
Your fee will be a Lump Sum Fee which shall not be subject to adjustment for any increase in the project budget resulting from escalation in building costs during the course of the design and construction of the project. The fee will only be adjusted in the event that the scope of the project is increased.
Please note that the fees for this project will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Skills, Expertise and Experience of ALL Nominated (Key) Personnel, relevant to scope of works using a Curriculum Vitae or equal
- Two (2) examples of similar scopes of works that adequately demonstrates experience, including reports, findings and how the organisation benefited the client/project. This is demonstration is critical to the submission.
- Addressment of Technical Schedules Criteria including but not limited to:
- Schedules 3 and 4 details requested, include relevant certificates (of currency etc), mixture of project team members and team member involvement within project as a percentage, i.e. Project Lead 40% involved, Senior Designer 75% etc.
- Document Transmittal signed
- Fee Submission and Overall Proposal
If you have any queries concerning any of the information provided, and to make arrangements for a site visit, please contact me by telephoning 0466 948 521 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to receiving your proposal.