The Queensland Government is seeking Proposals for 25-27 QUENTIN STREET, CAPALABA 4157 - 6 x 1 Bedroom and 5 x 2 Bedroom Apartments (3 x PLATINUM, 1 x GOLD and 7 x GENERAL units
Where a PQC Level is stated, the Principal is not obliged to provide documents, consider or accept a tender unless the tenderer is appropriately registered under the Queensland Government's PQC system for that PQC Level (or higher) and categories for which the tender is invited.
Depending on requirements these goods / services specifically include but not limited to:
1. PQC Level 2
2. Relevant licence required
3. Relevant Insurances required
4. Returnable documents as part of the tender submission are available on eTender and they are;
- Tender Form
- Provisional items - Retunable schedule
- Trade breakdwn schedule
- Non-price critera workbook
PQC Eligibility Criteria: All the below are mandatory to be able to apply for this tender;
- Areas of operation: Brisbane - Mainland
- Required office location: Brisbane
- Procurement system contract category: Design and Construction Management (Lump Sum)
- Service category: New Construction Work / Addition
- Service activities: House Building: Low - conventional design incorporating commonly used trades
- Project type: Residential - Units
- Project environment: Low - on a greenfield site House
Based on the above criteria, if you are not eligible to apply for this tender, please contact PQC.
Tender documentation for this project is available from the QBuild eTender website at https://etender.hpw.qld.gov.au/ Submissions are to be electronic via the QBuild eTender site.