The Queensland Parliamentary Service is seeking proposals for the Replacement of Catering Equipment for Levels 4 and 5 Kitchens located in the Parliamentary Annexe Building, located at the corner George and Alice Streets, Brisbane.
Depending on requirements these services specifically include:
- Removal and disposal of existing kitchen equipment
- Design of custom equipment
- Installation of new kitchen equipment
- Removal and disposal of waste materials
- Testing and commissioning
- Operation and Maintenance manuals including service maintenance requirements / frequency and;
- Training to on-site staff
Please Note: onsite inspections must be pre-booked with the Customer Contact Officer at QPSProjects@parliament.qld.gov.au .
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".