West Mortone Hospital and Health Services (West Moreton Health) is seeking tenders for Nurse Call & Duress System at The Park - Centre for Mental Health. The requirements for the Project are:
- System Installation
- Manufacture, supply, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of the new Internet Protocol (IP) Nurse Call systen while altering the existing backbone infrastructure as required.
- Manufacture, supply, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of the new IP code blue (Staff Duress) system while altering the existing backbone infrastructure as required.
- Expanded Coverage of Staff Duress system to exterior areas in the High Secure and Medium Secure Precincts
- Testing and commissioning of all installed equipment.
- System Removal
- Removal and making good of redundant equipment and cabling within the existing Nurse Call System (Austco Medicon Gen 2) and existing Code Blue System (Bosh Wireless Duress System).
- Disconnection and removal of existing nurse call alarm system (Ecall System)
Works will be completed in a staged approach to minimise disruption to staff and patients through the installation. No system or component is to be removed or decommissioned before the testing and acceptance of the newly installed system by West Moreton Health.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents".
Addendum 1 - Issued 09/07/2020 - West Moreton Health is waiting on clarification from engineers and specialist to respond to the remaining RFI's
Addendum 2 - Issued 13/07/2020 - Site inspection information
Addendum 2 V2 - Issued 13/07/2020 - Site Inspection Information (Inclusion of Boonah Hospital)
Addendum 3 - Issued 15/07/2020 - Rural Specifications and Drawings* An updated Pricing Schedule will be released this week to capture the additional sites.
Addendum 4 - Issued 21/07/2020 - Includes the Park duress system coverage information
Addendum 5 - Issued 28/07/2020 - RFI Clarifications
Addendum 6 - Issued 06/08/2020 - RFI Clarifications
Addendum 7 - Issued 11/08/2020 - RFI Clarifications and updated Response Schedule