To advance the sustainable growth of regional and First Nations arts initiatives, the State of Queensland represented by the Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy acting through Arts Queensland (the Principal) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOIs) to lead the second phase of the Regional Arts Services Network comprising:
- Regionally based companies or consortia to provide Regional Arts Services to four Catchments, each representing two regions (see Appendix A).
- a company to provide a state-wide Regional Arts Services Network Office, involving the integrated delivery of the Regional Arts Services Network’s communications and coordinating functions, and Queensland’s touring service, arTour.
The objective from this Stage 1 – EOI process will be for Arts Queensland to shortlist suitable offer(s) for the Stage 2 – Direct negotiation – invitation only - Shortlisted companies will be invited to enter into post-offer contract negotiations.
Eligible Offerors may tender for both opportunities (RASN Provider and state-wide RASN Office) in the same EOI, however one company can only be awarded a contract to deliver one of the services, in one Catchment.
Successful Offerors will be contracted to deliver services over a forty-two month period commencing in 2022 and ending in 2025.
IMPORTANT: Mandatory Industry Briefing:
A mandatory industry briefing session will be available online to support the Regional Arts Services Network EOI process on Friday, 17 September 2021.
Eligibility requirements and evaluation criteria – please ensure you download the documents, review thoroughly and query with the contact officer or email any specific clarification questions to the contact officer by EOI Final clarification date specified in the timetable.
EOI download and submission – download EOI documents (Section 3 below), then any updates will be forwarded to person via a QTenders alert email notification. Ensure that email is monitored. Submission will be via the button below, therefore ensure you allow adequate time on closing date (as the system strictly closes at 10AM Queensland AEST - without daylight saving).
Are you a first time user of QTenders?
- Click ‘Download Now’ button (section 3) – if you do not have a username/password, select ‘Register as a Supplier’;
- It is recommended you first determine if your business is already registered with QTenders – to do this refer 'Is my Business already Registered?' and call the QTenders System Support (details that section). Advise your supplier name, address, ABN and they will confirm if any other contacts have already registered:
- if so, they will establish you under a 'Business group’ – see details under 'More than one Team member?';
- if not, then you will need to complete a 'New registration' (QTenders System Support can also assist any enquiries) – in this instance, read remainder of instructions down that page and have organisation details ready prior to proceeding;
- Registration Hint: only select the 'Products/Services' group you wish to receive ‘new’ tender alerts for;
- Registration page resource: select ‘Detailed help’ button (for further info pop-up);
- Supplier resources: on QTenders Home under 'Not Registered?' is a full supplier 'User Guide' to download, with 'Frequently Asked Questions' listing handy hints; and
- Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome are the most compatible browsers.
For detailed information on the EOI requirements, refer documents in Section 3 below.
EOI submissions as outlined in the documents with close electronically via QTenders at the link provided in section 4 below.
More about tendering here