Queensland Rail, Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is seeking to partner with innovative and forward thinking Suppliers to provide a Financial Close Solution to Queensland Rail internal business units.
Suppliers are invited by Queensland Rail to submit a response to QRP-19-134 Provision of a Financial Close Solution Request for Offer (RFO) .
The in scope items for the RFO have been identified below:
1. Task lists
2. Journal processing, review, approval and upload
3. Transaction matching to produce account open line items
4. Account Reconciliations
The Specifications, Tender Questions (business requirements), Draft QITC Contract Terms, applicable modules and schedules and the non-functional documents are available from the Ariba eSourcing system.
HOW TO TENDER:
For this Tender (QRP-19-134), please read the attached Ariba Guide to Suppliers. From there, the Tenderer will need to determine if they would like to proceed to a Tender response.
Tenderers who wish to download all documents and submit a response, please follow the below instructions:
1. Tenderers will be required to register to the SAP Ariba eSourcing system by sending an email to the nominated Contact Officer (Patricia.Navarro@qr.com.au). When requesting to register, kindly provide the following details: business email address, contact name, phone number, business name/entity and address. For any Ariba eSourcing system queries, please contact Amber.Hunt@qr.com.au.
2. If the Tenderer elects to submit a Tender response, they must do so by using Queensland Rail’s online tendering tool (SAP Ariba eSourcing).
3. Tenderers are encouraged to carefully read all documentation available for download in the SAP Ariba eSourcing System.
4. Tenderers, once registration is complete within the SAP Ariba eSourcing System are encouraged to accept the prerequisites Bidder Agreement under 'Review and Accept Prerequisities' tab to ensure all system generated notifications are received. This includes but is not limited to: Addendums and Content Updates.
Note: Queensland Rail will only accept tender responses submitted via the SAP Ariba eSourcing System.