The University of Queensland (UQ) is a premier Australian tertiary education institution, headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland. A member of the prestigious “Group of 8”, UQ has established itself as a destination of choice for both domestic and international students pursuing a higher education. The University has over 53,000 enrolled students and over 7,500 staff across its three campuses: St Lucia, Herston, and Gatton. Each year, UQ welcomes over 19,000 new students.
UQ and the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) have joined forces to create a joint PhD program that will support PhD scholars to deliver global impact. The UQ-IITD Academy of Research (UQIDAR) will attract the best global talent, including elite students, academics, researchers and scientists to work on goal - directed, cross-disciplinary grand challenges that of interest to Australia, India and the global community.
UQIDAR website - https://www.uqidar.org/ needs to be redeveloped in WordPress. It will continue to use the same theme design and page types as used by the current website, and content will be the same apart from minor edits by the site editor.
- Replace the existing website that is easy for UQIDAR office to make regular content updates (staff from UQ and IITD).
- Retain the current theme, information architecture and page layouts, with minor layout edits to improve site consistency and layout.
- Create a new page for 1) staff/student directory with search functionality, and 2) a revised available projects page with search functionality.
- Create a small number of standard templates including drop down subheadings and subheadings with corresponding images.
- Optional – Migrate content to the new site.
- Host the site on public cloud for up to 5 years.
- On-going support and maintenance for 5 years
- Allow approved and authenticated users from UQ and Indian Institute of Technology Delhi to login to the site and make changes to the site.
- Workflow functionality allowing selected UQ users to review and approve content from other web publishers.
More about tendering here