The purpose of this Invitation to Offer (ITO) is to form contract/s with suitably qualified supplier/s for the provision of cleaning services at Beenleigh, Coolangatta, Holland Park, Ipswich and Richlands Courthouses within our South Queensland region. We may form a contract with one supplier for all courthouses, or with multiple suppliers for different courthouses.
You will be required to provide under the contract:
• routine scheduled cleaning services
• periodic scheduled cleaning services
• day cleaning services at Beenleigh and Ipswich courthouses
• cleaning of prisoner areas (holding cells, secure lifts and corridors) at Beenleigh and Holland Park courthouses
• unscheduled cleaning services in response to incidents or accidents
• laundry service for common-use kitchen tea towels
• wash and dry (or load, operate and unpack dishwashing machines where available) and return to designated area used crockery, cutlery, glassware, water jugs etc used by members of the judiciary, jurors and in active courtrooms
• all cleaning equipment, products and consumables
• toiletry consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, paper hand towels, bin liners, dishwashing liquid, dishwashing machine detergent tablets and urinal consumables where appropriate
The proposed contract term is for five (5) years, with one (1) x three (3) year initial contract period, and one (1) x two (2) year contract extension option, subject to your satisfactory performance and our ongoing requirements.
The anticipated contract and service delivery commencement date is 1 July 2020, but this may be subject to change.
You may offer to provide cleaning services to one, some or all of the Beenleigh, Coolangatta, Holland Park, Ipswich and Richlands courthouses. You can team up with other businesses in subcontracting or other joint venture arrangements if you need to do that to provide all the required services (i.e. routine, periodic and unscheduled cleaning services), but we will only contract with one lead business, which will be responsible for the performance of any subcontractors or joint venture partners.
If you have an innovative solution on how we can achieve our objectives, we will consider a separate alternative offer showing your innovative solution, provided you also submit a regular offer addressing our requirements as set out at separate ITO Pack C - Specification
Tender documents contain information to assist in the preparation of responses which includes detailed cleaning specifications and courthouse profiles and instructions on how to register for escorted site inspections and how to obtain floor plans.
More about tendering here