The Queensland Government, acting through Queensland Health, eHealth Buiding Facilities, is seeking a vendor to deliver a re-fit to an existing floor at level 9, 100 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006. This will include end to end project management of all trades in the Tender-set provided, and to work in conjunction with, and meet the specifications provided by, Verbasis Architects and Building Services Engineers as well as meeting all current Queensland Health ICT cabling standards..
Must have current QBSA Registration and QBCC Licence.
The project will include the provision of:
- Removal of offices,reception desk, utility room and walls indicated in the tender documents.
- Alteration and refurbishment of conference rooms and meeting rooms as indicated in the tender documents.
- Refurbishment of conference room and meeting rooms as indicated in the tender documents.
- Construction of PWD toilet and associated hydraulics.
- Cabling and electrical to 110 desks, WAPS, comms room, conference room and meeting rooms as specified in the tender documents.
- Upgrade of lighting to LED lights
- Replenishment of ceiling tiles where required during project and carpets where indicated in tender documents.
- Electrical upgrade of power to the floor and an upgraded switchboard.
- Air conditioners and associated mechanical as scoped in the tender documents.
- Alteration of fire services as indicated in the tender documents.
- Meet all requirements in the tender documents with the exeption of the installation of the new workstations which has been procured direct by the client. All cabling and electrical will need to be managed by the offerer to the workstations during the installation.
The Scope is detailed in the attached tender documents:
- Architectuals & Schedules
It does not include provision of Furniture.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".
More about tendering here