The Queensland Government is seeking Proposals for the Manufacture, Supply and Installation of Crane Borers.
Energy Queensland Limited (EQL) is seeking proposals for WS1666835 Manufacture, Supply and Installation of Crane Borers. Specifically, this includes:
• The scope of the work under this contract is for the manufacture, supply, installation, delivery, familiarisation training and warranty of truck mounted hydraulic crane borers. The hydraulically operated Crane Borers will be mounted onto Energy Queensland supplied cab chassis trucks.
Tenderers are invited by EQL to submit a response to DOC1666835. All relevant documentation (including the proposed Agreement, Technical Specifications and Response Schedules) will be available from EQL's online tendering tool (SAP Ariba) from Wednesday 3 June 2020 until 2:30pm Wednesday, 8 July 2020.
The proposed contract commencement date is 7 September 2020 for a period of 5 years. There are also 2 x 12-month extension options available at EQL's discretion.
How to Respond:
Tenderers who wish to submit a response should follow the below instructions:
1. Tenderers will be required to register with SAP Ariba by sending an email to the nominated Contact Officer email@example.com. The email subject should contain the above tender title including the workspace number and the email should contain the following; business entity name, business email address, ABN, contact name and phone number.
2. When registration is complete Tenderers will be invited to respond and will be able to access the EQL SAP Ariba realm via a link contained in the email notification. Please note this link will expire within 24 hours.
3. Tenderers must accept the prerequisite Bidder Agreement under the ‘Review and Accept Prerequisites’ tab to ensure all system generated notifications are received. This includes, but is not limited to, Content updates and changes to Event Timing.
4. If the Tenderer elect to submit a response they must do so using EQL’s online tendering tool (SAP Ariba).
5. Tenderers are encouraged to read all relevant documentation located at https://www.energyq.com.au/suppliers.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the “Specification Documents” in “Section 3 – Here is the detail”.