Redland City Council is seeking Proposals from main/head/Principal Contractors to undertake the Stage 2B park upgrade works at Thornlands Community Park in Redland City.
The work to be performed under this Contract comprises of the provision of all materials, plant/equipment, labour and the performance of all operations necessary for the supply/delivery, installation, construction, supervision and certification for the proposed works/services, which include but are not limited to:
- Stripping/clearing and grubbing of existing turfed and landscaped areas;
- Supply and install playground equipment, fitness equipment, park furniture, structures and artificial surfaces;
- Supply and install softscape and hardscape landscape features;
- Supply and install subsurface drainage as required;
- Supply and install water service and connections;
- Supply and install electrical service and connections including pit;
- Building Approval(s) including Form 15, 16 and 21 to certify the following structures:
- Multi-Function Unit;
- Shade Sails; and
- Bespoke Leaf Play Element.
- Final RPEQ certified ‘As Constructed’ (ADAC) drawings to certify all onsite works including play equipment, fitness equipment, structures, furniture, surfaces and pathways and electrical and water service installations;
- Obtain and provide approvals and certifications for plumbing and electrical works;
- Provision of Site Specific management plans; and
- Submission of all other project documentation required.
The award of this contract is subject to Council’s approval of the 2020/2021 financial year budget.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".
More about tendering here