Queensland Rail Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is seeking to partner with an innovative and forward thinking supplier to provide a Financial Planning and Analysis Solution to Queensland Rail internal business units.
1. Suppliers are invited to submit an offer(s) in response to Queensland Rail’s Request for Proposal (RFP) QRP-18-191.
2. It is anticipated that the preferred tenderer/s will be engaged to conduct High Level Design within the tender process using a Consultancy Agreement.
3. It is preferred that the selected tenderer is engaged for the remaining stages of the work using the QITC Comprehensive Contract Framework
4. The initial term for this Contract is five (5) years with two (2) optional extensions of 24 months each.
The Specifications, Tender Questions (business requirements), Draft Consultancy Agreement Terms, Draft QITC Comprehensive Contract Terms, applicable modules and schedules and the non-functional documents are available from the Ariba Sourcing system.
HOW TO TENDER:
For this Tender (QRP-18-191), please read the attached Ariba Guide to Suppliers. From there, the Tenderer will need to determine if they would like to proceed to a Tender response.
Tenderers who wish to download all documents and submit a response, please follow the below instructions:
1. Tenderers will be required to register to the Ariba Sourcing system by sending an email to the nominated Contact Officer (Kylie.Cue@qr.com.au). When requesting to register, kindly provide the following details: business email address, contact name, position, phone number, business name/entity and address. For any Ariba Sourcing system queries, please contact Amber.Hunt@qr.com.au.
2. If the Tenderer elects to submit a Tender response, they must do so by using Queensland Rail’s online tendering tool (Ariba Sourcing).
3. Tenderers are encouraged to carefully read all documentation available for download in the SAP Ariba Sourcing System.
4. Once registration is complete within the Ariba Sourcing System Tenderers are encouraged to accept the prerequisites Bidder Agreement under 'Review and Accept Prerequisities' tab to ensure all system generated notifications are received. This includes but is not limited to: Addendums and Content Updates.
Note: Queensland Rail will only accept tender responses submitted via the Ariba Sourcing System.