Redland City Council is seeking Proposals from main/head/Principal Contractors for for the construction and installation of trail, boardwalk and viewing deck upgrades with associated works at Snapper Street and Mooloomba Road at Point Lookout, Redland City.
Scope includes but is not limited to:
- Removal of existing kerb & channel, gates, barriers, bin post, bollards, trees and vegetation as indicated, signage (store for reinstallation where indicated), fence, stairs, asphalt surfacing and associated assets;
- Supply and install of roadworks including pavement, kerb and channel, stormwater pits, headwalls, bollards, line marking and signage;
- Supply and install structures including timber boardwalk and viewing decks/lookouts;
- Supply and install park furniture including fencing, seat, tap and drinking fountain, waste bin enclosure (including concrete slab), bike rack, fencing and bollards;
- Supply and install hard surfacing including decorative concrete and coloured bitumen as specified;
- Supply and install landscape features including rock/boulder retaining wall, mulch, topsoil, matting, turf and assorted planting;
- Supply and install water (including water meter) and stormwater service connections and works for associated assets
For detailed information on the specific goods/services sought under this tender "PDG43577-5", please download and review the full "Invitation To Tender Documents package"
More about tendering here