Jamboree Heights State School, located on Beanland St, Jamboree Heights requires demolition of an existing concrete slab and construction of a new concrete area of varying surfaces.
The Works generally comprise of the following:
Separable Portion 1:
• Demolition of existing concrete slab, path, bag racks, garden bed, covered walkway and timber retaining structure as indicated by red lines in Demolition Plan drawings.
• Slight adjustment of ground levels.
• New concrete slab.
• Soft fall rubber flooring.
• Artificial Turf.
• Sandstone block seating.
• Low height <1m, short length retaining wall.
Separable Portion 2:
• Outdoor art sink and bench.
• Low level bag racks.
• Precast concrete seating
Work to be carried out over the April school holidays, where possible, ready for use prior to 19/04/2021.
Tender documentation is available for collection by contacting Mike Mc Dermott (Project Manager), Lambert & Rehbein on email email@example.com or telephone (07) 3250 9000 for further information. Please note, the contract will be awarded as a whole to a suitably licenced contractor. Single trades will not be awarded separately.
Electronic tenders are to be submitted by Tuesday 09/03/21 at 2:00pm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.