Energy Queensland Limited (EQL) plans to release tender SR1933379 - Microwave Radio Equipment in late March/early April 2021. Specifically, this includes:
The scope includes supply, testing, support and delivery of microwave radios for Energy Queensland. The microwave radio will be integrated into Energy Queensland’s existing network with example use cases below:
- Application A
- Large installation with SDH and MPLS backbone links.
- Requires STM-1, E1 and Ethernet interfaces.
- Application B
- Small to Medium sites that require E1 and Ethernet interfaces to provide PDH and Ethernet connectivity to the site.
- Requires E1 and Ethernet interfaces.
- Usually have space and power supply constraints.
- Application C
- Small or Office based sites that only requires Ethernet access.
- Requires Ethernet interface only.
Supplier may present more than a single model of microwave radio and antenna to provide cost effective solution to cater for the different applications within the network
Maintenance and Technical Support required are:
- Service Desk Access
- OSS Software Support and Updates
- Equipment Software, Firmware and Updates
- Equipment Hardware repairs
- Onsite support if required
The tender pack, Technical Specifications and Response Schedules will be available from EQL's online tendering tool (SAP Ariba) from a date yet to be determined.
How to Respond:
Tenderers who wish to submit a response should follow the below instructions:
- Tenderers will be required to register with SAP Ariba by sending an email to the nominated Contact Officer firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should contain SR1933379 - Microwave Radio Equipment and the email should contain the following; business entity name, postal address, ABN, contact name, email address and phone number.
- When receiving the registration email from SAP Ariba, Tenderers only have 24 hours to click on the link included to the email.
- The Ariba system does not recognise Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail email domains so plan accordingly when supplying contact email addresses.
- Tender documents WILL NOT be released until the tender is formally advertised (date TBC).
- Any specific details relating to the tender WILL NOT be discussed before the tender is formally advertised, including meeting with suppliers to discuss our requirements.
- Tenderers must accept the prerequisite Bidder Agreement under the ‘Review and Accept Prerequisites’ tab to ensure all system generated notifications are received. This includes, but is not limited to, Content updates and changes to Event Timing.
- If the Tenderer elects to submit a response they must do so using EQL’s online tendering tool (SAP Ariba).
- Tenderers are encouraged to read all relevant documentation located at https://www.energyq.com.au/suppliers.
More about tendering here