Provision of Online Library Management Software and Associated Services
Reference No: QEDSOA-103820
Extension Granted - Due date for ITO revised - New Due Date 8 July 2021 @ 2pm AEST (Bris time)
Apologies to all Offers: Industry video was to be uploaded, unfortunately due to file capacity on the QTenders website PSB is not able to upload video. PSB has instead provided a copy of the Industry Briefing presentation.
Addendum no 1: Issued 22 June 2021
Clarification no 1: Issued 22 June 2021
Information about the opportunity
The Department of Education (Customer) is seeking to create a Standing Offer Arrangement (SOA) that will enable Queensland state schools with access to a panel of Suppliers that provide Online Library Management Software and Associated Services. The SOA will be established for a period of three (3) years with two (2) x 12-month extension options. Engagements under the SOA must not exceed the SOA Term.
The Principal has issued this ITO with the objectives of:
• Establishing a panel of Suppliers capable of supplying fit-for-purpose Online Library Management Software
• Providing schools with innovative options and opportunities in the management of their digital library resources
• Securing price savings and value for money for schools through discounts off recommended retail pricing
• Gaining administrative savings through streamlined purchasing processes
• Performance measurement and benchmarking of approved Suppliers
• Enhanced reporting of usage and expenditure with appointed Suppliers
The following is out of scope for this SOA:
• Enterprise-wide implementation (the SOA will be accessed by individual Customers);
• Integration with departmental corporate applications;
• Library Resources including eBooks and physical resources (e.g. text books) - this is covered under separate SOAs.
Offers must be lodged by 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Brisbane) on 1 July 2021.
Indicative timetable (subject to change)
Invitation issued 3 June 2021
Closing date for questions revised 1 July 2021
Closing date and time for offers 8 July 2021
The Principal’s contact personnel for the Invitation to Offer:
Name: Ms. Katelyn Hinton
Position: Procurement Officer
Agency: Department of Education (Queensland Government)